Skopenow is an analytical open source search engine for discovering fraud and evaluating risk. Our integrative platform identifies, collects, and analyzes public information on people and businesses by scouring millions of sources and data points.
Skopenow is hiring a Manager-Sales Development to develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Skopenow customers and is key to the success of Skopenow.
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on Team/Individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Two main objectives for the team is to create pipeline and book meetings for account executives.
- 4+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR, closer, and manager.
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
This position will be remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Skopenow is a fast-growing, close knit team that is looking for someone like you to join us as we scale. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace that everyone can call home. More about us here: http://bit.ly/2w0nlf1
We look forward to hearing from you.