Reports generated by Skopenow are court-admissible, ensuring that any internet evidence is obtained legitimately and can be used at trial.
Discovering internet-based evidence relating to an ongoing case and capturing it in a court-compliant manner can be vital to success at trial. Skopenow enables its users to archive various forms of content, including photos, comments, videos, profiles, and connections, capturing the required metadata and categorizing the intelligence by date and through keywords and behavior.
With Reporting, Skopenow can help streamline the jury selection process by building digital records filled with actionable insight.
Determine any interests or preferences of possible jurors during the jury selection process to ensure actionable personal bias is quickly detected and reported.
Use Skopenow to ensure prospective clients are making valid claims.
Identify publicly available information that the opposition may use.
Discover if clients or jurors are discussing an open case publicly online.
Automatically detect and archive any prohibited activity by setting Reporting to detect keywords and behavior linked to criminality.
WHY USE SKOPENOW
Skopenow enables you to spend more time on your investigation and less time digging for information through:
- Building a subject’s digital record.
- Detecting actionable behaviors.
- Making connections between multiple parties.
- Reports locations and affiliations over time.
- Providing court admissible metadata.
- Verify relationships using association analytics.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Finding and collecting case winning evidence has significant financial implications.
- See a massive reduction in the number of hours spent manually conducting social media investigations.
- The automatic documentation of digital records, including metadata, maintains a chain of custody.
WHO USES SKOPENOW
Many of our users are:
- Director of E-Discovery
- Director of Knowledge Management
- Litigation Support
- Case Managers
- Records Manager